Aim and Scope
The Aim of Intellectual Economics (IE)
The open access scientific journal Intellectual Economics aims to publish the articles evaluating the intellectual resources and intellectual capital, their innovative potential and managerial efficiency, also those encouraging the state-of-the-art and cross-section of the economic thinking, sophisticated education of competencies a/o fields of social sciences including future development problems from a multidisciplinary, multisectoral and multicultural perspectives.
It is designed to examine and disseminate advanced scholarly thought to the international audience of researchers, students and practitioners. IE focuses on theoretical and practical insights to the broad spectrum of economic, social and managerial paradigms. It emphasizes comparative analysis and scholarly debate on a variety of schools of thought, approaches, and discourses.
The Thematic Scope of Intellectual Economics (IE) is oriented to the submission of quality research articles, first of all, concerned with the new methodological approaches in researches of Intellectual Economics and Knowledge Economy.
Intellectual Economics (IE) welcomes manuscripts but is not limited to in the following research areas:
- Innovative Investment Evaluations and Management
- Costs and Effect of Smart/Financial Technologies (Blockchain, Crypto Economies)
- Sustainable Development of New Economy and Social Technologies, its Ecological Costs
- Intellectual Capital Evaluation (Impact Assessment and Human Resources Management)
- Effective Strategic Administration and Social Responsibility
- Intellectual Property Rights: Economic Efficiency, Infringements
- Talent Development in Emerging and Transitional Economies
- Economic Security
All articles to Intellectual Economics (IE) are posted online immediately as they are ready for publication. All articles will be assigned a DOI number (Digital Object Identifier) whereby they become searchable and citeable without delay. Articles will also be collated into issues which will be available in electronic format twice per year.
Open Access Policy
Intellectual Economics (IE) - Print ISSN 2156-7069; Online ISSN: 2156-7077 - is an Open Access Journal.
Indexation. Intellectual Economics (IE) is included in the SCOPUS Q2, EBSCO Publishing, Inc. (EconLit), C.E.E.O.L., PROQUEST and ULRICH'S international databases.